Sabbaticus Line

Sabbaticus Line
The Land Ship Sabbaticus

Thursday 13 August 2015

The end of the Sabbaticus Line!


This is our last blog - the Sabbatical is over. 

At the start of our journey, I asked myself these questions:

1.      Can I be happy when I do not have the challenges that my work brings each day? The answer was a resounding, yes!―removing any fear that I had of retirement.  Would I recommend it to others?  Yes I would.

2.      How will living each day for four months within the confinement of our small cabin affect our marriage?  It provided space and time for me to find my best friend again and continue our life long journey of getting married.  Would I recommend it to others?  Yes I would.

3.      What are my goals and how do I structure each day to maximise the chance of achieving them?   I ended up visiting many places, catching up with many friends and family, reading many books, developing a couple of new skills, learning to relax and learning a huge amount about the history of the many places we visited.

Au revoir.

Merci beaucoup for keeping us company.




 


Still the very best of friends.


The End of the Line!




No comments:

Post a Comment